Beurer BM20 Blood Pressure Monitor
The Beurer BM 20 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is the perfect device for in-home use. The automatic monitor allows you to simply apply the cuff to your arm, press a button, and receive a reading. The cuff will inflate itself and the machine will take the reading for you. The upper arm blood pressure monitor is used for noninvasive measurement and monitoring of adult arterial blood pressure.
- Fully-automatic measurement upper arm
- Simple operation
- Stores the results and displays the progression of readings together with the average
- Suitable for upper arm circumferences 22-32 cm
How to Use:
- To begin, place the cuff on your bare upper arm one inch above the bend of your elbow.
- Pull the end of the cuff so that it's evenly tight around your arm.
- You should place it tight enough so that you can only slip two fingertips under the top edge of the cuff.
- Make sure your skin doesn't pinch when the cuff inflates.
- For detailed instruction, kindly read the manual carefully before use.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.